A retreat event for young adults - age 18-39, single or married
|Testimonials from retreat participants:
- I liked the time to connect with God . . . like catching up with a good friend you haven’t met up with for a few weeks. (Dan M.)
- Fr. Phil’s first talk resonated with me deeply, especially the ordering of one’s heart. I also very much enjoyed the Call of Christ talk . . . which really touched my spirit. (Jennifer O.)
- I learned to look at prayer in a different way. I had never thought that inserting myself into God’s story would have a strong effect. (Paul M.)
- The presenters were dynamic and relatable, meeting the faithful where they’re at. They are Christ-centered, concise and articulate. I really feel like I could relate to you all and that you care about us. (Will P.)
- One day of spiritual renewal for young adults
- Insights on how the deepest desires of our hearts lead us to the Heart of Christ
- An introduction to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola
- Dynamic presentations from a Jesuit priest and a Jesuit scholastic (seminarian)
- Practical ways to connect faith and daily life
- Mass and opportunity for Reconciliation
- Snacks, lunch, and dinner provided for $15.00
- Suggested donation for the weekend: $15.00 ($30 total if including meals)
- Nursing infants welcome to accompany parents on the retreat
Click here for a video trailer and more information about what happens on a Hearts on Fire retreat weekend!
|Retreat Schedule (subject to change):
- Retreat begins with 9am Mass in the Villa Maria Chapel
- Opening music and first presentation follow
- Opportunity for quiet prayer, discussion groups
- Presentations and reflection time in the afternoon
- Holy Hour and Reconciliation
- Coffeehouse Social
Fr. Phil Hurley, S.J.
Youth and Young Adult Director, Apostleship of Prayer
John Peck, S.J.
Loyola University, Maryland
Fr. Will Prospero, SJ.
Assistant Spiritual Director, Mount St. Mary's University
|Download Flyer and Poster:
1145 King Rd.
Immaculata, PA 19345
View Larger Map
Fr. Christopher Rogers